Friday, November 23, 2012

Let's give thanks....

I day late and a dollar short (well, what did you expect on Black Friday?), but here's a short list of what I have to be thankful for, in no particular order

1) My great family. I'm lucky to have supportive parents and a sister who is also my best friend.

2) My poodles. I love my dogs, and after a weekend with other people's dogs, I appreciate them even more.

3) Both of my jobs. One lets me design cool things and the other lets me spread the good word of Dressage to a wonderful group of students

4) The chance to try on my own farm (even if the horses are boarded for now)

5) My wonderful horses who have the talent and/or the try to take me as far as I can make it...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!


No time for the season of giving!

No comments:

Post a Comment