I day late and a dollar short (well, what did you expect on Black Friday?), but here's a short list of what I have to be thankful for, in no particular order
1) My great family. I'm lucky to have supportive parents and a sister who is also my best friend.
2) My poodles. I love my dogs, and after a weekend with other people's dogs, I appreciate them even more.
3) Both of my jobs. One lets me design cool things and the other lets me spread the good word of Dressage to a wonderful group of students
4) The chance to try on my own farm (even if the horses are boarded for now)
5) My wonderful horses who have the talent and/or the try to take me as far as I can make it...
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
No time for the season of giving!