Sunday, September 18, 2011

Hitting the Trails...

So, this weekend I took up a neighbor on an invitation to go for a trailride. I have never felt so guilty.
There was gravel and/or mining rubble for over half the ride. Poor RC is so footsore today that he didn't trot to the fence. Before I even think about bringing him to another train ride in this area I will owe him a full set of shoes with clips. But RC was a trooper, he climbed the hills and kept up with the rest of the pack with only minimal whining. I did dismount and walk him across the worst parts, which I think he was grateful for. The only problem with that plan was that RC tried his darndest to step exactly where I stepped, not always waiting til I had moved my feet out of the way. In other, not sad news: I got my new camera! So I'll just add some pictures that I took while playing around with it.
Adventure Poodles
Too cute....
Home
RC- Hill fit and happy
Delight, hoping I brought an apple
Farm Poodles This camera is so much fun! The color isolation might be abused by me. It's just so spiffy! Let me know what you think....

No comments:

Post a Comment