Tuesday, July 24, 2012

One of those...

Have you guys ever had one of those weeks? You know the kind where the real world trumps the horse world for a while and the blog gets sorely neglected because I haven't done anything blog worthy?

Yeah. One of those.
Anyway, here's all I've got. This brazen deer has spent more time in my arena than I have (speaking of which, be prepared for an Arena Makeover post sometime in the future).
Who me?

Later, Peeps
Though, I really did have a few excellent rides on RC last week which helped me out some. Now I'm trying to throw together a second level freestyle for the schooling show in August... as if I didn't have enough to do on a daily basis.

But never fear, I'm sure that something fun, exciting and/or entertaining will happen sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment