Monday, July 27, 2009

Baldy



So, the funny episode of the day was, once again, presented by RC.
As I was lunging then riding Deli, MD and I noticed RC squatting on his hocks (cutting horse style), knees bent, r-e-a-c-h-i-n-g under his fence trying to reach the seed pods that fall off the trees every night. At least now I know why he has an 8" bald spot...
Anyway, I took Deli out ona little trail ride, and MD commented that RC was on the wrong side of the fence. I misunderstood, so I untacked, washed and put Deli away all the while RC was gorging himself on seed pods. Great.
When I did walk over there, lead rope in hand, he kinda gave me a look and went back to eating. Only when I led him past the hay barn to put him back in his pen did he realize what could have been.... Poor RC.
Since he couldtn seem to figure out the proper combination of poor coordination and voodoo magic to make a repeat performance. Not to say he didnt try, but he spent the rest of the afternoon in a seedless state... Poor guy.
And since this fun little quote cam up to day, It'll be my parting quote:
"So what are we going to do tomorrow night, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky.... Try to take over the world!"
It's Pinky! It's Pinky! It's Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment