Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Final Countdown (Again)

So... guess what happens tomorrow?

The ponies come home!!! Finally, I'll have everyone back under my watchful eye.

I have a 'sacrifice lot' fenced off so that the ponies dont churn the whole pasture into mud in a day.

I have the barn cleaned and ready to go.
I have the trailer all hooked up and ready to split tomorrow morning.
I even went out and stocked up on sawdust (because if you say 'shavings' up here, they just look at you like you suddenly started speaking in tongues) so that everyone would have plenty of fresh dry bedding.

And two hours later, I had three freshly bedded stalls and 25 wheelbarrows of sawdust unloaded.
Obviously, even RC doesnt need 20 wheelbarrow loads of sawdust, so where is a girl to store all of the leftovers?
In her brand new shavings bay.

Sexy, isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, ahhhhhhhh. I love the sight of fresh shavings, er I mean sawdust.

    ReplyDelete