Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: My little Texas brain equated snow with Christmas. Personally, I blame Hollywood and the myriad Christmas movies we all watched when growing up.
Therefor for a Kid growing up in a desert, Snow = Christmas.
Makes total sense to me...

"Tis the Season!"
Until I moved up here. Now I've been humming Christmas carols under my breath for the last month so that the general population can't judge me for it.

But seriously...

Snow!

Christmas!
"I will f*&$%^# KILL you! Get this shit off my head!"

It doesn't help that I am waaaaay ahead of my usual curve and already purchased most of my Christmas gifties. Some of them need certain customization, so I was on the ball with ordering this year. Also, I had some BRILLIANT ideas. The kind that you just cant sideline...

Also, have I mentioned that I love Christmas?

Moving on.

 What am I not super enamored with?
WTF is Scott doing back there?
Related question: What do horses do whether or not you get to ride that day?

Oh yeah. Stall cleaning! Here's how I can sum up my morning: Wheelbarrows do not work when there's over 2" of snow on the ground.
And sleds full of poo are heavy. I worked up quite the sweat as three mares just stood there and watched.
 So long story short: I haven't ridden in about a week. And I hate it. Where's my indoor????


No comments:

Post a Comment