Friday, October 5, 2012

Tis The Season....

That's right folks, it's that time of year again...

The days are getting shorter. COTH is starting it's Secret Santa (which reminds me, I should sign up...).The colors are changing. The temperature is falling. The snow is coming...

Wait, What?!?!?!1
Add caption
Yep, snow. London is not going to be a fan... Good thing that the driveway is finished and I can get my horses back into the barn!
Ooooh.....

Ahhhhh.....
Of course this driveway job was supposed to be done in August, but now that it's actually in, who am I to complain? AND i now have running water in my barn! How amazing is that?

Of course, before I officially welcome winter with open arms while whistling christmas carols, I have to say that the fall colors are/were amazing!
Isn't that bridge picturesque through the fall foliage?
 Look at all of the pretty colors....
Tilly and RC came over to see what I was doing.
Work?!?!?! We're outta here!


Bring on the snow... I'm in the holiday mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment