Monday, May 7, 2012

... And the Rain.

Well, last week was all off for me, what with moving the horses home and having Mom in town so I was really looking forward to getting some saddle time in this morning before work (because, of course, I have two lessons to give this evening)... But it was not to be. I was hoping to wake up to 50 degrees and sunny, instead of got 40 degrees and drizzly.
Of course, I could have found my big-girl panties and sucked it up, but instead I moped around the house, drinking coffee while the horses ate their breakfasts then brushed each horse/pony till he/she gleamed, blanketed and tossed them out into the front field.

RC was not happy that I closed off the back field from him. Of course, he settled down and joined London for a bit to eat...

 The ponies seem to have their own little clique. Far, far away from RC....

For a moment I thought that I would be able to get a picture of all four of them happily grazing....

But the ponies are cursed with curiosity, which resulted in pictures like this:
She was convinced the camera had a treat in it somewhere....

Delight refused to 'stay' for her picture....


I found that the 'sneak attack' before i headed off to work was the best way to catch them all getting along.


Even then, Delight honed in on me...


No comments:

Post a Comment