Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 4: Organize then Relax

Well, this advice was pretty good. After three excellent rides, I got my stuff all organized and ready to go for the Dressage Demo that I was going to be doing the next day, then I relaxed at home, curled up on my couch watching old WEG videos for inspiration.


Now, the 31 days: New year, New You advice might have been slightly different than I chose to interpret it, as it was referring to organizing a tack room/barn/whatever, then relaxing in a nice hot Epsom salt bath. I just can’t see myself adding Epsom salts to my bath at the end of the day. Bubbles, maybe, Epsom salts? Nope. RC might need them for an abscess in the future.

Now, as for organizing my barn… Let’s just say that it’s a work in progress. The new stalls are in, and the lights are up and working (thanks to Dad), now I just have to finish moving or getting rid of 30 years of accumulated junk to finish turning it in to a horse barn. Dreams of tack boxes and grass riding arenas are already bouncing around in my head. Don’t worry. At some point I’m sure that I’ll have an Extreme Makeover: Barn Edition post. You guys will just have to be patient and wait for it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment