Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 9: Pelvic Rocking for Body Awareness

Perfect! Now this is advice I can really get behind!
Especially since it can be one while sitting on my exercise ball in my nice warm living room!

I know, I know Day 1's advice is nagging the back of my mind, but it's 2 degrees outside at 2 pm today. I am not riding. I will go out, pet and dispense treats to my ponies, but no riding will take place. I declare it a snow day.

So, what can I do to improve my riding on a day like this? I work on body awareness, just like the advice says. I can do it while watching an old Olympic games or WEG on dvd while wearing flannel jammies, with the poodles looking on from the couch. I can get back in the swing of my pilates and yoga tapes...

I'll at least try....

No promises. Days like this exist so that we can cuddle up with a loved one and hide from the world under down comforters. In my case, the loved ones happen to be mini poodles, but really, what's the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment